Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, this looks like the place to hang out at. I shot a friends Sub 9 at an indoor range out of boredom and had him order one, It came today and I love it. Now just have to accessorize it! *rolling pennys now. This sub 9 is the best kept secret.
Great sight here, learned alot!

30 yrds, 2 inch group, Nice carbine!

:D
"For those who have given much, Much was expected"[/quote]

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Welcome to the Range, Kerndogs!
Yep, it's a great little carbine... and just wait till you find out all the little doodads you can add to it and experiment!
Flyer

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
WC to the range from AZ as well Kerndogs! Where did your friend order the Sub-9 at? I have always wanted one of the first models. I have the SUB2000, but like the older model better.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello from Michigan, well, its the sub 2000 in 9 mm. He ordered through a local gun shop straight from Kel-Tec.

Dogs

·
Registered
68 Posts
sbu9 vs sub 2000

I have a sub 200 , what is the difference between the sub 9 and sub 2000 in 9mm I didn't realize there was a difference?
am I missing out on a big secret?

:?:

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
The Sub 9 is the original version of the carbine and it's made of metal.
The Sub 2000 is plastic.
Flyer

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It paid to read

I had no idea there was a difference, though being new to the whole KT thing, I'm pretty much a Noob.
Got all my accessories ordered, its gonna be so *pretty.

·
Registered
17 Posts
sub 9

I was at a local dealer yesterday and he had two sub 9's metal reciever brand new in box. No clue what he wanted for them but his contact is Als Lock and Key on East Nettleton in Jonesboro Arkansas ... tiny

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.