Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone one the forum! I have newly acquired the carbine version of the RFB. I'm looking at options for scopes- whether to simply mount an Eotech for now or some other combination. However, unlike my other rifles, I cannot find any mention in the manual for the RFB for what the actual height over bore measurement is so that I can calculate ballistics based on that for zeroing. Does anyone know where I might find this? Basically, I need the figure for what it would be if I slapped an Eotech XPS3 on there. Measuring it yourself is tricky and seems to need to be done in two parts..barrel to top of rail and then top of rail to the middle of whatever scope or device you're mounting. My question is, if I measure it myself, do I measure from the TOP OF THE BARREL, to the top of the rail or do I need to measure the half the diameter of the barrel to the top of the rail? Any info would be appreciated.

Thank you!

· Registered
3 Posts
Hello to everyone one the forum! I have newly acquired the carbine version of the RFB. I'm looking at options for scopes- whether to simply mount an Eotech for now or some other combination. However, unlike my other rifles, I cannot find any mention in the manual for the RFB for what the actual height over bore measurement is so that I can calculate ballistics based on that for zeroing. Does anyone know where I might find this? Basically, I need the figure for what it would be if I slapped an Eotech XPS3 on there. Measuring it yourself is tricky and seems to need to be done in two parts..barrel to top of rail and then top of rail to the middle of whatever scope or device you're mounting. My question is, if I measure it myself, do I measure from the TOP OF THE BARREL, to the top of the rail or do I need to measure the half the diameter of the barrel to the top of the rail? Any info would be appreciated.

Thank you!
not sure what the hight over bore is. I put an Elcan Spectre 1.5/6 power scope on mine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts