Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the range. Based on my research here and at KTOG I have decided to purchase a P-3AT. It seems like alot of good advice here and on KTOG. I'll post my results after I get my hands on one. After reading all of the detailed posts, I plan to do the F & B prior to taking it to the range. 8)

Any one know where to get new a P-3AT & who might have the best prices. I live in the Minneapolis/St.Paul Minnesota area. Everywhere I go they seem to be out of stock. Thanks for the help

P.S I'm going to post this on KTOG as well.

·
Registered
467 Posts
P-3AT

brettf,

Gander Mountain is a hunting and shooting supply store and they have stores in different states, if you have a Gander Mountain store in your state that is the very best place for price.

$800 Box

·
Registered
50 Posts
looking for P3AT

Brettf if you would like to shop from home you could try a few places that have P3ATs.
www.kyimports.com in Louisville KY $219.99
www.gunbroker.com lowest price found I found $220.00
www.gunsamerica.com Lowest price found $235.00
They have list FFLs in your area that will help you with the paper work.
Skyking

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
p3at

brett, mike is right. gander mtn. has a bunch of stores in minn. that's where i bought mine. $229.99+tax. they stock them here in ohio.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.