Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
want to buy a p-32 but i have hands more akin to meathooks and want to fondle one and play with it some instead of buying it and being unhappy with it. anybody give me some idea what its like compared to the size and feel of the p-40. seems odd that noone in gulf coast miss. ever has one.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I can't think of any real similarity between the P-32 and P-40...except that they are polymer frame and made by Kel-tec. Each is vastly different in size/weight/recoil, etc. If you bought one, you'd like it! Or, the P-3AT!

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
It IS hard to describe these guns, in terms of feel...
The best comparison would be a very small, cheap kid's watergun.
I'm not kidding! You know, those clear green or orange ones that squirt erratically and leak all over the place...
But the toy-like sensation fades FAST once you squeeze the trigger, and never comes back!!!
Flyer

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
pyrguy,
Welcome. Glad to see you here.

Regards, Keys 8)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well ok flyer is right it does feel like a toy, until you try some hot ammo in it. The weird thing is that in my extralarge meat hook hands the little Pshooter is a natural pointer. I look where I want to shoot draw & fire. The sights just naturally line up where I'm looking.

·
Registered
109 Posts
P-32

The P32 is an enigma.
It looks like it should be a toy, but isn't.
The round it fires looks like it should do nothing more than Pi** off the bad guy, but it will stop!!
The painted on sights seem like they will never deliver accuracy, but they do!!
I would rent one, if possible. If not, then the price is such that if you don't like it, you are not out much.
I have smallish hands. So, the little beast fits me just fine!! :D

·
Registered
345 Posts
As far as the grip/hold on a P32 is concerned, a Beretta M21 is pretty close, a Baby Browning .25 may be a bit closer. Regarding the recoil, a .38spl in a full weight revolver is a fair comparison. It's a nice push, not punishing at all. It's no .22 though.

hope this helps answer your question. OBTW flyandscuba is in Pensacola which is not THAT far from Pascagoula;);) You might hit him up for a few rounds...

(nice for me to volunteer someone else's handgun;);))

Allan

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
strange

how i find myself looking at a p-32 in hand just after posting that i couldnt find one..well not the weirdest thing but neverthesless strange..it is the standard black grip blue upper..like new 150.00$ shot it today tell ya what wanna be a better p-32 shooter? shoot 50rnds of full power .40 thru a p-40 first :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts