Kel-Tec Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Thanks Midi, mind if I sit for a bit. I brought the Dr. Pepper, Tonic, Bombay Sapphire and a Smore's Kit. If it's alright I think that i'll hang out for a bit...Oh and Happy Holidays! KTRange has been a nice way to end the year.

·
Premium Member
3,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re:

norfdet893 said:
Thanks Midi, mind if I sit for a bit. I brought the Dr. Pepper, Tonic, Bombay Sapphire and a Smore's Kit. If it's alright I think that i'll hang out for a bit...Oh and Happy Holidays! KTRange has been a nice way to end the year.
Feel free... just... no reloading while you're sitting here.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Was at Wally World yesterday. Picked up a couple of Win Valu packs and misc. other rounds for holiday vacation fun. Also got a 12 pack of Corona Lights :roll: (what can I say, I'm diabetic and I think it is better for me than the regular) and some limes.

-KL

·
Premium Member
3,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Likewise

Jeff Johnson said:
My toes are feeling toasty already. :D

And a very Merry Christmas to you too! Plus a Happy New Year!

( And, if you want it non-denominational, then Happy Holidays as well)
Say... anybody ever tell you you look like Freddy Kruger? Or... at least they guy who plays him?

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
bombay

norf, remember what your momma taught you. it's nice to share. pass that sapphire over here with a glass of ice. WHOA.. stay away from me with that vermouth! happy holidays to all.

G

·
Vermouth.....who brought that....what a way to screw up a perfectly good glass of Bombay. Don't worry I brought the half gallon and if that runs out I've got some buried under midi's car keeping cold.

Regards, and please fill your glass........this Holiday it's on me!

Maybe we could get Cigarman to stop by and bring some fireside heated refreshment! Nothing goes better with Bombay and ice like a good cigar.......Midi is it ok to smoke in here or is this a smoke free fire?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Chestnuts roasting on an open fire.....................

Thanks, Midi!

Happy Holidays to all!

I've got a few cold Amber Bocks if anyone wants to go to the dark side.

bd

·
Registered
243 Posts
Just a Vanilla Pepsi for me, I'll be the driver for you happy hour guys (if they plow the roads so we can get out!!). May all have a Merry and Joyus Christmas--

Dan

·
Registered
35 Posts
Vanilla Pepsi for me
Nothing but Vanilla Coke allowed here! (A little amaretto doesn't hurt either....) ;)

Have a great Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Den

·
Registered
420 Posts
Happy Holidays, everyone!
On 12/31 we’ll be celebrating our daughters’ birthday and the New Year.
Tc, Cheryl
:wink:

·
Premium Member
3,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re:

CherylT said:
Happy Holidays, everyone!
On 12/31 we’ll be celebrating our daughters’ birthday and the New Year.
Tc, Cheryl
:wink:
You have one of those holiday children... fun. Especially close to Christmas. I love how the financial pile up happens. My daughter's birthday hits earlier in the month on the 5th... followed by my mother's birthday on Christmas Eve, my wife's bithday on the 29th, my brother's on New Years Day and mine a couple of week later.

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
No Holiday kids here, but we're an April Birthday family!
Mom: 26. Dad: 08. Nephew: 04. Son's mother, 22. David (first cousin) - 23. Grandma: 26. Finally ME, the 12th.
What does this have to do with anything? Nothing.
Fergit I was here...
(slinking away...)
Flyer

·
Registered
87 Posts
My birthday is Dec.30, being a Christmas baby just ain't fair.

Try to allow for a little leeway if you're thinkin' about makin' tricycle motors in late March.

bd :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
Merry Christmas, Seasons Greetings, and Happy Holidays to all.

Best regards, Keys 8)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone! I'm off to put together a "Barbie Jeep" for my daughter. Anyone handy with tools? I may be asking for help in a bit. The boys have bikes ... but THOSE are pre-assembled!

Happy New Year too!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts