Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just looked at my Guns & Ammo magazine that came this morning. There is a great article on page 42 about the P3AT. It is written by Wiley Clapp. His very last comment was he hoped that the company sees fit to use the same basic idea to chamber it as a suitable heavier single-stack 9 MM.
Skyking

·
Registered
31 Posts
It is great to see that this little gem is getting noticed in a major mag!

G

·
I just read the article that everyone has been talking about. I was interested to see what the writer put in the last paragraph; "I hope that the company sees fit to use the same basic idea and chamber it as a suitably heavier single stack 9mm." - Wiley Clapp, Guns and Ammo magazine, July 2004.

Isn't this what we have been asking for all along? I hope now that the decision makers in Florida see fit to hear out cries.....WE WANT A SINGLE STACK 9MM...I am thinking that Rhoubargh will have some serious competition if this happens.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
norfdet893.....you said it all. Where's Marty?????
Skyking

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Easy, guys!
Remember... no specific requests/questions about KT "internal stuff" from Marty or our other Kel-Tec members.
I know it's tough, ya wanna ask about everything... but we just gotta be strong! 8)
Flyer

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
single stack

no flyer, we don't want to ask marty anything.
we want to storm the ramparts, swim the moat, scale the walls, lay waste to the castle keep and drag king george and his minions into the courtyard. there we will lash them to poles, pile dead wood around their feet and wave a burning torch under their noses while our stalwarts roar our battle cry....................

"WE WANT A SINGLE STACK 9MM"

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Oh, I see...
Ya want a hostile takeover!
That's different, I guess... though I bet they're pretty well armed in the Kel-Tec CNC Fortress! 8)
Flyer

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
single stack

oh no, heaven forbid flyer, no hostilities. just gentle persuasion. :D

G

·
Re: single stack

byron said:
no flyer, we don't want to ask marty anything.
we want to storm the ramparts, swim the moat, scale the walls, lay waste to the castle keep and drag king george and his minions into the courtyard. there we will lash them to poles, pile dead wood around their feet and wave a burning torch under their noses while our stalwarts roar our battle cry....................

Uh, yeah, yeah......what he said...

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Hmmm.... a concealable, accurate, single-stack 9mm?

I've got it! The P7 PSP!!!

Naw, I'd buy a KT single-stack 9mm in a heartbeat.

However, I'd rather see a single-stack in .45ACP or .45 GAP

·
Registered
519 Posts
byron..
i like the way you think! :twisted:

·
Registered
432 Posts
I'm with Fly'nScuba -- Now that Springfield has adopted the .45GAP caliber that pretty well assures that it won't be an oddball caliber for long. The ballistics are on par, or even slightly better than .45ACP, even with 230grn projos.
A KT 4T5G in SS would be a kick-*ss gun. I just wonder if an aluminum frame can handle the beating that either .45 cal would give it...

·
Registered
60 Posts
What's this I hear about storming walls, alarm is out, all battle stations are manned, we wont go down without a fight and we have lots of ammo, whooohooo bring it on.

Marty

·
Registered
519 Posts
uh oh they're on to us!

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
hey midi

spose we could get shirts with "WE WANT A SINGLE STACK 9MM" emblazoned across the front? the missus has been a ltttle grouchy lately [you know, the sneezing and all] and i'm afraid to wear anything with a target on it.

·
Registered
519 Posts
you didnt take the pepper away!? a man could get seriously injured trying a stunt like that!! :shock:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts