Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the range today and bought a little single shot 22 LR derringer for $29. They have a policy of giving range passes when a person buys a gun. Well I shot the little thing and was getting ready to leave when a friend (the range master) asked if I still had my 32. Of course I had my P-32! He brought out almost 300 rounds of misc 32 ammo. He gave it all to me to clean out the shelf!!!! I received some Fioche(SP?), Win Ball, S&B, and a bunch of Geco. The most rounds I was given was Geco. This ammo is HOT! Plus the bullets are bright silver. I am now all set if I run into a Werewolf! :mgun: Has anyone used this stuff before? Is it reliable? Good SD rounds? I burned up about 200 rounds with out a single FTF or FTE. I am thinking that if I can find more , I have found my new Carry ammo.

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
You've got the rarest of the rare!
That's the best ball .32 ammo there is.. and the hottest!
You can't find it anymore... use it wisely!
Flyer

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OMG! I shot around 80 rounds of it before it started to really cause me to flinch. Why is it so hard to get? Do you have any idea of the vel of the bullet? I was going to take one apart and cross section the bullet to see its construction, but not now! I guess it is my new Carry ammo. I still have 50 rounds left.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good Lord! :shock2: 947 FPS! The S&B are hot too. Now I see why I could feel the major jump in power from Win White Box. I also got some of those Fiochi SJHP. They fed great too! There all almost as hot as Corbons too. Thanks for the Heads up Bro.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts