Kel-Tec Forum banner

Found a product that works!

5K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Revival 
#1 ·
#2 ·
looks interesting...i think im gonna go look at them at lunch!

#3 ·
well i went to 3 gun shops during lunch, non of them had it, only the rifle recoil pads. I wonder though, will it work with the hogue handall jr. installed? can it be trimmed length wise? also, i dont think id be able to use the mag de-resonator cause i got the pinky rest.

#5 ·
LimbSaver

You can trime it and it comes with industrial-strength peel 'n' stick adhesive.

Here's my pic, but it can be attached with a whole lot more skill than shown here :? .

Grossly oversized image with 4 times more background than subject material edited by Midiman - See "Graphic Attachment Specifications" in Admin section.

#6 ·
kinda looks like from that picture that i'd haveta trim everything from the "wings" down off so i could use it with my handall jr. hummnn. probably not worth it then for me. but if i can find one i might buy it anyhoo..i like accessories..

#7 ·
limbsaver

i have a hand all jr on my p11 that is tighter than a you know what. i believe you might be able to put the pad on a p3at and still be able to get a jr. on. would increase the depth of the grip ala flyer mod. the standard small handall might work on the p11 w/pad. the small slipped on my p11

#8 ·
Sorry to dig up the old thread, but I try to search before posting new and I am interested in this topic.

I wondered if anyone has used a Limbsaver recoil pad with the Handall Jr.?

I just ordered the Handall Jr., but building out the backstrap with a soft cushon sounds like a good idea. Are there any other handgun recoil pads on the market?

#9 ·
I've played around a little with the super-dense type mousepads. They're the ones that weigh a ton, but the foam inside is very very dense and lasts forever.
Cut a narrow strip to fit your backstrap, tack-glue it in place, and stretch the Hand-All over it. Works pretty well!
Flyer

#10 ·
My Handall Jr was a tab bit loose at the top of the backstrap on my P32. I found some Dr Scholls adhesive corn pads that are large, about the size and shape of an egg. I cut one out to fit the backstrap and doubled it up at the top. They're not as thick as a mousepad but worked fine. Had I thought of a mousepad, I might have tried that, but the peel and stick adhesive was very convienent.

#12 ·
Yep, there's lots of things you can use...
However, take a little tip from Uncle Flyer, who's known to inexplicably descend into bouts of magnificent stupidity, the likes of which baffle even the best of scientists.
DON'T try making a backstrap out of one of Dr. Scholl's Gel-Containing inserts.
I claim temporary insanity but am pleased to report that I feel much better, now. :roll:
Flyer

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.