Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello im a FNG here and need a lil help. I have A P32 that I think is great just one little problem I use 10rd clps and when loaded with corbon or RBCD ammo I get rimlock now I did the flyerwire on one to see if it would fix the problem but it did not work. So is the flyerwire a fix for the standered mag that comes with the p32 or should it work on the 10rd mag as well.

you have a great site here. I have got a lot of good info by reading your helping hents so thanks. just ordered a wolff recoil spring for my p32 which is my carry in summer over my 9mm beretta. Have had my p32 lil over a yr now It Is AGreat little gun.

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Um... how did you get the Flyerwire installed into the 10 round magazine? We're talking about the one with the grip extension, right?
Flyer

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes removed the bottm same as most mags along with the spring and guide then followed the instructions a was posted.and yes it has the fac ext that is plastic

·
Registered
31 Posts
rimlock

I suspect that the corbon ammo may be causing rimlock. Corbon .32acp ammo has a larger rim diamenter than any other ammo I've tried. I had problems with their ammo several years ago. To make it function I removed the rim. I don't recommend you doing this though as you have to be very careful not to get the cartridge hot as it could literally blow up in your face. In hindsight I probably should have just loaded my gun with a corbon in the tube and fmj in the mag., but I was determined to make it function. You might try some silvertips as they have a good track record.

Good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts