Kel-Tec Forum banner

1 - 20 of 350 Posts

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Welcome, but hurry up and get into the nest!!!
Pretty nice, eh? Only the best hay. Us Bald Eagles are picky.
Plenty of guest rooms...see the little holes over there? Make yourselves at home.
Oh yeah, the TV's being worked on... should be ready soon. It's tough making a reliable Plasma set complete with satellite dish that'll fit on the skinniest branch at the top of a pine tree.
I wasn't gonna open to the public yet, but I had this burning question that needed answering as soon as possible. It's really bugging me...
When I take a nap (and I've been under the weather lately, so that's been often), I just kick my shoes off, take my P-3AT and holster from my pocket, and haul the covers over myself.
Upon awakening, as I get up, arrives the mystery:
When you sit on the edge of the bed and cross your ankle over your knee to put your shoe on... what do you do if you've picked up the wrong shoe for that foot?
I mean, you can't bend over without putting both feet on the floor again...
Is is worth really THINKING about BEFORE you pick up the shoe and begin the process... or should you not worry about it, just plant both feet back down, and pick up the other shoe? Or, just cross the OTHER foot over and use the shoe you're already holding?
Seems like we've got three choices here.
I'm stumped. I've tried all three methods.
What's the best, least time consuming one? Or calorie consuming one?
It's questions like this that give real meaning to life, and help shed light on the mysteries of the Universe.
Well?
Flyer

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
Flyer,
Glad to see you're moving in. I think I'll grab a Vanilla Coke while I'm here. Feel better buddy.

Regards, Keys 8)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Flyer,
I had the same dilemma! Now I just wear my shoes to bed and it saves time the next morning too!

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
angebar,
I TRIED that!!!
Works well in theory, but in practice, your feet (at least mine, anyhow) sweat so much you've gotta change your SOCKS!!!
I can't win... :roll:
Flyer

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Flyer,

Ask Santa to bring you some of those slippers with little bunny faces on them.....then you don't have to worry about which foot goes in what -- they're unifooted - or is that bi-footed?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Flyer, I'm glad you've opened a thread that requires such lofty thinking. Here's some more food for thought: What would chairs look like if our knees bent the other way? :roll:

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nordet893,
Hey, thanks for the socks. I like to always wear real shoes at all times, in case I need to run outside and rescue Cindy Crawford from a group of terrorists as her Limo cruises by (hey, I can DREAM, can't I?).
But now flyandscuba's got me thinking:
I think I'll get a pair of shoes that are heavy, fit either foot, and have pink bunny ears!!! I'll have the best of all possible worlds!!! I love bunny slippers; but since I've got to wear heavy shoes all the time for Cindy, I rarely can wear them. This will solve that problem!
ddflorida,
I think the chairs would look COMFY! Think about it; you're really be lying down all the time! :mrgreen:
Flyer

·
Registered
224 Posts
Pink bunny slippers??? I hate wabbits!!!!
I did have a pair of spectator pumps with high heels and I think I really turned heads with those!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Can you get those bunny slippers with steel toes, so that they will be OSHA compliant? :lol: I can just see those on the job...

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
Scubs,
I'm afraid you're in the doghouse after that one. :roll:

Never saw the Erin Brokovich movie, but I remember the promos for it. Julia Roberts never looked so good, but I have to believe it was mostly the magic of Hollywood enhancing her..... image.

Regards, Keys 8)

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Heh...
You know, Julia Roberts is pretty good looking, but the REAL Erin Brokovich is actually prettier!
I saw the movie, and liked it.
As for Julia herself and her politics, well... :roll:
Flyer

·
Registered
420 Posts
Yikes!

“DUMFART” Oh great day, I hope that’s not a real name! I’d feel a name change coming on.

Hey Flyer,
You could just go all out and get a complete bunny suit like the kid in “A Christmas Story”. :mrgreen:
Too, check this out. What If we combine our locations?
OH, ME!
ME? OH.

Tc, Cheryl
:wink:

·
Registered
224 Posts
What If we combine our locations?
Ok I put up with the damn bunny slippers
Then it was a whole bunny suit
But Cheryl, if you're gonna talk dirty I'm leaving...

·
Registered
224 Posts
This whole conversation offends my sense of morals, dignity, ethics and just plain good taste...ah hell...I guess I'll stay too...

1 - 20 of 350 Posts