·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D

Yessir, great fun!!!!

I had two 15 round mags from my SUB 2000 with me, they were new as well, unfired.

one FTF three rounds of fifteen, the other four.

Then I fired the factory ten round mag... NO problems at all...

I only had time for fifty rounds.... so the three reloads of the 10 round factory mag was spotless!

I am going to do a complete teardown and start the fluff and buff tomorrow, would really like to get the trigger pull below its five hundred pound pull!!!! :roll:

Really, I have never experianced such a heavy trigger pull in my entire shooting career (1962 to present).... But I did get used to it...

And my RAPID FIRE test was not bad at all, though my group opened up quite a bit... but that is to be expected with only 50 rounds on it... and this being my first DAO self-loader....

My ONLY complaint????

the LEFT HAND Dot fell out!!!!!![/img]

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Time to break out the white nail polish!
Glad you like your pistol.
Come to think of it, I can't remember all the dots staying on ANY of my KT pistols!
Ah well... cheap to cure!
Flyer

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Just took another look at your pic.
Your front sight is crooked!
Aaargh!
Fortunately, this is an easy cure, too!
KT makes a sight adjustment kit for the P-11. Give 'em a call on Monday and tell them about your sight, and they'll likely drop one in the mail to you for free. It's an easy install, takes under five minutes.
Flyer

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
sight dots

hey derv, i finally dug the dots out with a metal scratcher and filled the holes up with flourescent jig paint. works real well. after 607 applications the dots are above the level of the sight and they're great. if nothing else ktrangers are resourceful. (not really 607, about 4) :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And a crooked front sight as well!!!!

Flyer, I was so daRn happy to have my P-11 I did not even notice the crooked front sight!

I will contact Marty Tomorrow!!!!

:shock:

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
I put orange flourescent paint on my rear sights and left the front white. Very easy to acquire with that setup.

Regards, Keys 8)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts