Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here, but not new to guns. I run a gunshop in Southern Indiana, and hold my own FFL. I have sold Kel-tec products for some time now, but haven't had any interest in them until recently. My first purchase a SUB-2000. I have a couple of Sig Sauer P-226 9mm handguns and it seemed like the logical thing to do. I have since picked up a P-32, and just recently a SU-16. The damned things work! I have a rather vast gun collection, but the Kel-Tecs have a lot of utility value compared to other guns in my collection. Well, I'll be around from time to time. If I can be any help to any members in my area (or anybody else for that matter) give me a shout! :wink:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Welcome to the Range, Gunluster. Always glad to have a shop owner here and especially one that sells Kel-Tec's. You will find a very diversified group here that provides a wealth of informatiuon. Please feel free to jump in with both feet more often than time to time. We love to talk about most everything and it is not unusual for threads to go in several different directions and them come full circle again. Now as far as business goes, there are a few of us that are looking for any Kel-Tec's at a good price and there is a hunt ongoing for Makarovs right now. And as customary KTRange members get the customary 20% discount plus free shipping.........RIGHT :wink:.....lol

also if you have a link to your shop you might want to post it so that we can see what yu GOT!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm in Scottsburg. We are the Ace hardware at the junction of 31 and 56. I'm only 20 miles south of you. Come in some time. I'm here everyday except Tuesday and Saturday.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Re:

gunluster said:
I'm in Scottsburg. We are the Ace hardware at the junction of 31 and 56...
I LOVE hardware stores with FFLs! :D I'm glad to hear that's not something unique to the Deep South (I was afraid it might be).

For you "old-timers" out there: Yes, I know that at one time this was the norm, but in recent years it has become "few & far between" - at least in my experience.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Actually, we started out with hunting, fishing, and guns. The hardware, lawn and garden, outdoor equipment, small engine repair, stock feed, and bulk mulch and rock came about through the years to keep the wolves off the door!! 8) This went from a business with one employee to one with over thirty!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts