Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is your favorite powder for 40's and 45's??? I've been reloading for around a year, and would appreciate the input of my fellow KTranger's who have been at this longer than me.

MD

·
Premium Member
3,629 Posts
Michigan Dan said:
What is your favorite powder for 40's and 45's??? I've been reloading for around a year, and would appreciate the input of my fellow KTranger's who have been at this longer than me.

MD
Mind you, I don't reload any handgun calibers yet... but my research indicates Hodgedon Titegroup is a real nice powder for accuracy. I use their Varget powder for my match rifle load.

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
I don't reload the .40 much. But for the .45 I prefer Bullseye... in fact, for pistol calibers right now it's the only thing I have!
Flyer

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re:

Flyer said:
I don't reload the .40 much. But for the .45 I prefer Bullseye... in fact, for pistol calibers right now it's the only thing I have!
Flyer
Bullseye is the powder I've been using the most (I'll have to open a new pound next time I reload), I have tried Unique also. I've used these powders for 9X18, 9X19, and Bullseye up to 45's. I have no complaint with Bullseye, although it seems to burn a little dirtier than Unique. Being somewhat new to reloading, I thought maybe I was missing the bet on something I haven't tried.

MD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts