Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It used to be that when I hand cycled the slide on my P3AT to get a chambered round out that, once the slide was cycled to the rear that I had to push the round out from under the extractor with a fingernail to get it loose. Now, when I cycle the slide the round is kicked out as it should have all along. With this my P3AT now has a double feed problem. Is there a spring that hold tension on the extractor and if it became loose or worn would this be a contributor to the double feeds? I used to be able to go an entire 50 round session with only 1 double feed in the last 5 rounds of a 50 round box. Now I am getting double feeds almost every other round.

If I want to send this pistol back to KT, I can just FED-EX or UPS it overnight can't I? I don't have to go through a dealer?

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Just give KT a call and have them send you a few new extractor springs.
This should take care of things.
Flyer

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Well...
Always remember the song from "Rudolph":
There's Always,
Tomorrow...
For Dreams to Come True...

Arghle! Gag..
I think I just made myself sick. :roll:
Flyer

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Flyer, what was the thread that showed the gaps in the chambers for two different P3AT's. I have tried a search but I am not even sure of the terminology that I need to look in the right place. It had to do with how the gasses escape.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts