Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
5,800 Posts
norfdet,
Good question and request... I don't have my camera with me right now, though! I'll get up a pic of the best accessories tomorrow, hopefully.
For now, I'll just tell you what I use: mostly the cone-shaped felt polishing tips, and plenty of Dremel polishing compound. You'll need to get a bunch of the tips as they fall apart pretty quickly.
The Dremel compound is hard as a brick. What I do is use a small plastic cup and some rubbing alchohol to dissolve small bit of it into a thick paste. This works very well.
The wheel-shaped attachments (felt) are good for polishing the exterior of the barrel/barrel shround, i.e., places where there are no compound curves to deal with.
Anyhow, I'll try getting that pic up for you tomorrow... in the meantime, sounds like you've got everything you need!
Flyer

· Banned
5,800 Posts
Hey Midi,
I get the distinct impression that kit is just waiting for something...
Kinda like a P-3AT, maybe...
What do I win? :lol:
Oh yeah... the Craftsman Dremel-type accessories ARE Dremel! They're the actual products under the Craftsman name. I think Sears owns Dremel... or something like that.
Flyer

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.