Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a german officer's pistol Mauser HSc .32 cal that my grandpa brought back from WW2. Has original holster and 2 mags. Unfortunatly, he engraved his drivers license # in the gun and the holster, so it doesnt have much value, except for family heirloom of course. But i was wondering if i ever wanted to carry it, does anyone make a holster for it, specifically a pocket holster? Would a walther PPK holster be close enough? I emailed makarov.com asking if mabey Fobus makes one. Or mabey some of our holster makers here have a HSc they could use as a pattern?

Thanks!

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
My HSc will fit almost any NYLON holster for the PPK.
Most of the larger holstermakers DO offer holsters for it... you've generally got to order them directly from the company, though, since demand is pretty low and most dealers don't stock them.
Flyer

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks flyer
yeah ive seen some manufactures websites that show pocket holsters for the PPK. and ive seen the HSc compared to the PPK. just didnt know size wise if it was close or not. Or i could get a picture of the gun and put in dimensions. well mabey someday ill get this done. not too worried about it now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.