Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
trolls

As Flyer and the rest of us know, there are trolls out there. Glocktalk has several trolls on their site right now. People that hate everybody and criticize everything anybody says.
Lot more people will read the NRA article than the post by troll-fowler on GT.
The NRA article was well written and non-biased.
og

·
Registered
38 Posts
Whoever , Make Mine a .45., is I'm thinking he/she hit it right on the head.

He/she suggested that some people buy Kel-tecs just to bitch about them not being as good as a custom built pistol.

I would expect a $2500 hand fitted custom pistol to be perfect right out of the box!
A $250 pocket gun is another story. I can spend a little time and effort and not feel cheated. This is especially true with what I have been reading and hearing about Kel-Tecs seemingly "NO BS" warranty.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Article

I think the members here are willing to tinker and experiment.
There are many shooters that get downright hostile and wary when you talk modification to a firearm. Since it appears KTs may need some tuning, these guns aren't for them.
For what they are, they are the only game in town.
I keep a P3AT, P11-9mm & P11-357SIG in the top drawer of my computer desk and check them every hour or so. I guess I've got the bug.
If I can find my Dremel I'll start polishing those ramps bright as chrome with my nice rubber wheels and do a little rampectomy.

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Yup, that's true to a certain extent.
Except for one other, LARGE group - 1911 Owners!
I, for one, cannot even GLANCE at a stock 1911 without a mental image of how it'll look when I'm finished.
Face it... there's not a lot you can do, or SHOULD do, to a Glock... and I love the things.
So, I leave 'em alone and they perk happily along.
Gimme a KT or 1911, though, and I take out the files and Dremel before I even take the gun outta the box. 8)
Flyer

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
welcome!!

Welcome to cannoncocker!!
For what we paid for the P3AT, it's the best pocket pistol anywhere!
Have fun,
og
BTW, ignore the troll at GT

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Gave ANOTHER .02 cents.
Actually, I went in like King Kong and simply announced my status and that I wasn't to be disagreed with.
So there! :shock:
Flyer

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
identified the troll

Hey, Flyer,
it was interesting that everybody jumped on that guy 'fowler' and told him what he is. In fact, one guy identified him as our old dirt bag....Dean Speir. Or at least a close relative!
sounds right!
og

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.