Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was curious - anybody here carry a P-11 in a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster? I was thinking about ordering one, but was wondering...will a P-11 fit in it with the belt clip installed? Anyone with experience in this area?

Thanks in advance

· Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i was planing on using the belt clip, but i seem to be a little too heavy for it to be comfortable, especially when im gonna be hiking/biking.

· Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i might just do that. but first im gonna try to "roll my own" pocket holster, using the instructions from "that other kel-tec forum site". I couldnt find any leather easily, and fake leather was 79 buck a yard!!! so i got some brown vinyl with a grain for 8 bucks a yard. im gonna reinforce it with cardboard, put vinyl on both sides. now i need some styrafoam 5/8" thick. should be able to snag some from work.

· Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i did it. took mabey 1 hour. snaged some thick styrafoam from work (about 1.5" thick", cut it down to 5/8" thick. drew the pattern, cut 2 pieces of vinyl and 1 piece of cardboard (from the back of a pad of graphing paper). put the vinyl on both sides of the cardboard so it is smooth inside & out. cut a strip of vinyl 5/8" x 11" long to wrap the styrafoam. didnt have any rubber cement, so i used Liquid Nails Construction Adhesive from a caulking gun. looks pretty good, im impressed with myself (doesnt happen often). i drew the pattern with the belt clip on the gun, but when finished and i tried it, it was too tight and the clip snagged the inside vinyl. i forgot to make it a hair larger since the cardboard and 2nd layer of vinyl made it snugger. so i took the clip off and left the screws in. now im gonna make one for my Excam GT28 .25 cal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.