Kel-Tec Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who like the Nemesis for concealed carry, it is possable to do the Uncle Mikes #1 Modification to carry a spare magazine. I did this around a week ago, and have had no problems with it. I think it helps break up the outline of the gun more.

Dan

·
Registered
25 Posts
Michigan Dan said:
For those of you who like the Nemesis for concealed carry, it is possable to do the Uncle Mikes #1 Modification to carry a spare magazine.
I did this about 4 weeks ago with my Nemesis after seeing the Uncle Mike's mod.

I'm thoroughly pleased with it! I think it breaks up my P-3AT better than anything else I've tried. In addition, its the most confortable in my pocket and sticks there when I draw.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Where do I find directions to the Uncle Mike's mod? I have searched and the best I can find is a reference to "yz's site". Who is YZ and what is the address to his site?

·
Premium Member
3,629 Posts
Michigan Dan said:
For those of you who like the Nemesis for concealed carry, it is possable to do the Uncle Mikes #1 Modification to carry a spare magazine. I did this around a week ago, and have had no problems with it. I think it helps break up the outline of the gun more.

Dan
What's the oversized rivet looking thing at the rear of your grip?

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Midi,
He's got a belt clip installed... the clip's on the other side, and that's the head of the bolt.
Flyer

·
Registered
42 Posts
Re: Mag. extension?

Dan said:
Where did you get the mag. extensions? I have been looking for them.
Excellent choice! It's preferred by all discriminating P-3AT owners.

It's called "Bersa Thunder 380 Magazine Bottom"
Eagle Imports (New Jersey)
732 493-0333

$2.00 each. Buy several when you order. NO modifications of any sort needed to install.

ppmd

1 - 11 of 11 Posts