Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. New member here, first post. Have previously owned a P11 and a P40, but sold both of them. Just got out of LE field full time, and am going back to reserve status. Sold both of my Glocks, and will be carrying a S&W5906 while working as a reserve. Now, I need to purchase a P11 to carry as a back-up, and also carry concealed as I have a CHL. Am gonna go to a gun show the end of this month to try and find another P11, and just wanted to know what the going price is for them NIB at most places. Pawn shop locally says they will order one for me for $239 plus shipping and tax. Do you think I can beat this price at a gun show, or is this a pretty good deal?
When I bought the P40 about two years ago, I think I paid around $200-$210 for it.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
At most gunshows in your area, you should be able to find a new P-11 for $200 or a bit more.
Not like HERE... where it seems as if $269 is the minimum for ANYTHING Kel-Tec!
Flyer

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just paid $235.00 for mine (tax included). However, two shops in a neighboring town sell for list price. Looks like they've had the same ones for quite a while.

·
Registered
26 Posts
My dealer sells them for $240.00.

Flyer, The price is going up according to my dealer. He say that his suppliers can barely keep them in stock. It seems Ohio's new CCW law has made the KelTec line very popular.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Checked a couple of local pawn shop/gun shops today. One called three different sources, and couldn't locate a parkerized one, but said he would sell me a blued one for $265. The other one tried two sources, and could not locate a parkerized one but would sell a blued one for $239.99. There is a gun show near me next week-end, and another one at the end of the month. One next week-end is small(200 tables), but the one at the end of the month is a large show with about 1000 tables. Maybe I can find one at one of these shows. I didn't have any idea that the Kel-Tec popularity had grown so much since the last one I bought!

·
Registered
519 Posts
in portland oregon a new P11 blue/black will set you back $239, used about $150 when you can find them. got mine for 190 from a friend who had only shot it about 20 rounds

1 - 11 of 11 Posts