Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried another fix for a possible non problem :). I made two adapters for the Daewoo DP-51. One allows the use of 69 series mags in the Daewoo, and the other allows 59 series mags. I posted the 69 series base else where on this list, thought it fits here better. Feed back?

·
Registered
68 Posts
?????????????????????

Uh....O.K....but, why? Mags abound for my DP-51.

Kahrpacker

G

·
Re: ?????????????????????

kahrpacker said:

Kahrpacker
why does anyone on this web site do most of the things that they do.....just becasue.....

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
EXCUSE ME?
EVERYTHING I do is done for VERY specific reasons!
Um... I can just never remember what they are...
Flyer

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: because because because because

kahrpacker said:
Kahrpacker
Consider this. 13 round DP mags run in the neighborhood of $90 (Price at last Gun Show) if you can find them. Good used Smith mags run $25+ for 69 series to $35+ for 59. That's a whole lot more mags for the same price. The bases make the mags fit the gun much better. No gap. Plus I like to make things. :wink:

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re:

Midiman said:
What kind of camera did you get and (kick me for asking) where's the BBQ grill??

HAHA :) It has been a great Bday! It is a Finepix A205 from Fujifilm. Not the best maker, but not bad. It is only a 2 mega pixel camera, but it has some cool features. It has Macro mode, Video mode, some of the finest software I have seen, shutter speed controls, pic editing in camera, and XD media. Man there are even more features that I am not sure of them all! My old camera was only a 1.3mega and had ZERO features other than removable flash memory. Anyone wanna donate a 64 or better XD card to me? LOL it only came with a 16 meg card that hold 25 full res pics.

BTW BBQ grill pic start tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re:

Midiman said:
Cool. Happy, blated birthday.... no guns? :(
Thanks and no guns, not really anyway. I did get a 85th anniversary diecast polished aluminum Black & Decker 14.4 Cordless drill with matching kit. :) Want a pic?? LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.