Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know anything about CZ-52? It is chambered for the 7.62x25 round, which certainly has respectable numbers. A friend is ordering one from So. Ohio Guns and offered to get me one as well. The guns are advertised in "good" used condition, whatever that means, and are on offer for less than $100.

The only negative I saw anywhere (there is very little information on this gun that I could find) was that the firing pin is a little fragile and the gun should not be dry fired. Anyone have any knowledge (personal or otherwise) on these?

CA

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Yep, mine's one of my favorite plinkers. Shoots like a handheld carbine!
It's true about the firing pin... this should definitely be replaced.
Ammo can be had pretty cheaply, and this is one of the most accurate guns made, due to it's roller-locking mechanism. I recommend it without hesitation... you'll love it.
You can read all about the CZ-52, as well as get parts and accessories for it, at www.makarov.com.
Flyer

·
Registered
83 Posts
I will second what Flyer said. Very fun gun to shoot. I would buy a couple at that price. I did. Happy shooting!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you very much, guys. Who'd have guessed to look on Makarov.com for info about CZs? Even more impressed by the 7.62x25 round. That puppy puts out a lot of energy. Think I'll give this piece a try.

Thanks again,

CA

·
Registered
68 Posts
You can change the firing pin in 30 seconds. Go with stainless steel - about $12.00.

Mine is a truck-gun and it's dropped its share of coyotes. The only changes I made were the firing pin and the rear peep sight

W A R N I N G

The belching, flaming, roar is addictive! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts