Kel-Tec Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Confrimations for the KTRange \"conference\"

Guys and Gals,

We're planning on pulling this thing off in the Orlando area. Several people have expressed interest -- so the next step is to settle on a date/weekend.

Birdman is working on the range details and has indicated that the weekend of Jaunary 3, 2004 will work for him. That time is good for me -- and Angebar has said it will most likely work too.

I need some thoughts from the rest of you that expressed interest (and any others who want to join in) about that weekend. Will it work for you? If so, please let me know. If not, give me a couple of other date options and we'll look for what will work for most people expressing interest.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
Sorry guys,
Have a situation on my hands. Don't think it will be worked out that soon, but have fun.

Regards, Keys 8)

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One more chance for people to speak up. So far, only three or four people have indicated that the 3rd will work for them. If no other interest develops, nor any other alternative dates presented....it looks like this idea will "die on the vine"..... :cry:

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Event Cancelled

Sadly, it has become clear that a lack of interest exists for this venture...

So, as of today -- no further planning/work will be done to try to make it happen.

My "plate" is full right now, and later in the week I am beginning my cross country adventure -- flying up to Kill Devil Hills for the 100th anniversary of the Wright Brothers first powered flight.

Birdman, thanks for your efforts and sorry it will not come to pass.

G

·
Kill Devil Hills....I live about an hour from there. It's a great place. I love the Outer Banks, me and the wife go there about 4-6 times a year. If you have the time while you are there it is a nice place to visit. There are alot of historical light houses in the area, although it is a tourist town and most of it is closed in the winter. Have Fun....

Regards.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts