Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since there seems to be little good information about this topic, I'll share information recently gleaned from posts on KTOG. It looks like magazines made for the Star S 380 and the Llama MicroMax 380 will fit *and* feed / work well in the P3AT. CDNNinvestments.com aparently had some 15-round mags for the Star before, but they are not advertising them now. They are, however, advertising 8-round mags for the Star. CDNN is also advertising 15-round mags for the Llama MicroMax 380, but the site lists that they are currently out of stock. I'm hoping they'll "find" some more or get in more stock, but I'm not holding my breath on this one. If anyone else has an opportunity to test other mfgr's mags I would appreciate it if the results could be posted. For what it's worth it appears that mags for the Colt Mustang, Mustang II & Gov't PocketLite may be compatible (just based on an examination of pictures of their mags, evaluating the placement of the catch hole & depth / width). Anyone ever tried Colt mags in a P3AT?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I wrote to KT the other day to see if they had any plans for making any higher capacity mags with grip extensions, and / or a conversion barrel for .32NAA. Here's the reply I got.

Sir
I will put your requests in. At this time, we do not plan on making conversion, or a 10rd mag for the P-3AT. Keep checking back with us on this. If the demand is high enough for it then we will consider it. Also, I have also heard that the Star S 380 mags work in our P-3AT but we have not tested this yet, so I cannot say that they will work for sure.

Kel-Tec customer service
1475 Cox rd.
cocoa, Florida. 32926
web site www.kel-tec.com
Phone # (321)631-0068 fax # (321)631-1999

1 - 2 of 2 Posts