Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this has been posted before so here it is. I found a neat little holster for my P3at that has to meet the "In Plain Sight" needs for Ohio. It comes from the people at Comp-tac.com and is called the "Centerline". And it hides the little guy under the shirt too. I have the settable cant holster coming for the XD 9 sub-com, the fit&finish is miles ahead of the other Kydex holsters I have.

OK 5 more

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Yep, I've seen a few of these at the gun shows.
They're a pretty good option for the "Ohio Carry"... which is a phrase I cordially destest and soon becomes obsolete.
The only problem I have with neck holsters is that they're slow into action... but still, we're in Ohio, so we've gotta be different.
However, I won't complain too much; at least we can finally legally carry!
Flyer

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks flyer, the whole "in plain sight" thing is kinda strange. but you are right about we can finely carry legally. The p3at was in Fl. for 5 weeks in which time I bought a "Mit Sparks" holster and got use to having the G27 with me. Now I think the P3at carry might be limited.

I saw in an earlier post you have been laid up, me too, 16months so far it sucks. Shooting for a couple hours every now and then is about it, that and finding good web reading.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.