Kel-Tec Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Combat Handguns \"It Happened to Me\" Article.

Did any of you read the latest It Happened to Me article. Where an Guard or off duty cop defended himself with the P32?
Its a Must read and its in the lastest Combat Handgun Magazine. Not a shot was fired but this goes to show that any gun is better than no gun. :wink:

·
Premium Member
3,629 Posts
Re:

Bob110011 said:
He was preparing to exit his vehicle as the 3 black males were leaving a convinence store. The 3 move to a position within 10 feet of intended victim.
Very few newspapers or television news shows identify criminals or suspects by race theses days. I find it similarly distasteful here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Midi:

You are quite wrong in that statement. Pick up a copy of the Cincinnati Enquirer any day and the COMPLETE details are usually incuded. Crime is an issue down here and it is important that ALL the facts are explained and that means who, what and where. If a certain group of society is committing more crime than another, it is a fact that need to be known. Trying to be PC when it is not called for could show a weak spine.

Sincerely,

Conk

·
Premium Member
3,629 Posts
I am not quite wrong. I am rarely quite wrong. I said MOST... I sure everyone can find some racist exceptions. And when I say I find it distasteful HERE, I speak from a position of authority and I'm not putting up with any more rebuttals. If you don't like it, hit the road.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I dont know what was said. But I have often seen in the news papers and other periodicals giving describtions such as black males, white males, hispanics,etc, etc. Please dont tell me this place is getting more like THR.org :shock:

·
Registered
207 Posts
No PC in Govt forms ??

When a firearm is bought from a Gun Store, a federal form must be completed by the purchaser. [the Yellow form]

Very high on the list of questions is a inquiry of *Race* identification.

But that's THEIR way, their rules..

Just my thoughts

RJ=

·
Registered
205 Posts
would the same reaction have come from the quote:

"He was preparing to exit his vehicle as the 3 white males were leaving a convinence store. The 3 move to a position within 10 feet of intended victim."

I doubt it... just something to think about..... This quote seems descriptive not derogatory....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts