Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NAH!

Sid (hubby) has been itching really bad for a AR15. So he called Bushmaster the other day and asked if they do tours. You know something along the lines that like KT does. Well they told him real quick like they don’t do tours, it’s a secure site. But they did tell him various parts they would sell direct. Jeez, they’re located in Windom Maine which is only about an hour and a half ride from us. Maybe it’s secure because the stinking Thomaston prison is located right close to them.
What a BUMMER! I wish he would just get one and be quiet! :roll:
Is KT the only one that does the tour thing?
Tc, Cheryl
:wink:

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
They are probably very sensitive to "visitors" after the DC sniper incident (he used a Bushmaster). I'm really surprised that they haven't caught more fallout (than I've heard about) following that shooting spree.

I figured the libs (funny, they're "liberal" until it involves a firearm) would be all over that poor company. They may be named in civil suits concerning the shootings -- if so, I would expect they would not want "prying eyes" in their factory.

I'm sure that deep down -- they'd like to have someone like you make a visit....it's just that there are too many other out there who might want to do harm to the company to risk opening the doors.

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Yes, Bushmaster is busily fending off "slut-weasels" (Anti-gun Lawyers) by the basketfull.
After the shootings, the company went into virtual lockdown to save it's reputation.
Flyer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts