Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any of you like Blue Wonder Gun Cleaner, Cabela's has it on-sale for $4.99 for a 4 oz tube, plus shipping. It is back ordered at the moment, but you might want to place an order just to get it in while it's onsale. Good Stuff, works as advertised :D !!! If you don't know what it is, here is their home page:

http://www.bluewonder.us

MD

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Birddog,
I bought a couple of tubes when it was on sale at Cabelas. It seems to do a nice job cleaning barrels but did NOT remove a little rust spot (had been there for years) on the outside of the cylinder on a relvolver I have. Did you do anything in particular? I've been meaning to try it on the outside of the barrel on a Remington 12 guage that has been drug through the marsh for years. It's got some rust. It really needs to be re-blued, however.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I used 0000 steel wool with the Blue Wonder. I hesitated to do that but it was suggested by the person that recommended the Blue Wonder. The steel wool was so fine it did no harm to the bluing, just polished it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.