·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a question

·
Premium Member
3,629 Posts
Marty is a very busy guy. The last time I talked to him he was pulling two eight hour shifts a day. If at all possible, members should try to resolve their questions by phone at either:

321-631-0068 or
800-515-9983

It's a privilege to have him here and one of the reasons he stopped posting on KTOG on a more regular basis was the inundation of public messages like this and PMs. He's a great asset, use him if you must... but try to use normal channels first when possible. I'd hate to lose him.

Thanks.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
....a simple PM to me would have worked here. As I should be doing now also. I think maybe you just revealed to the world Bloodwalker's identity.

Isn't that the purpose of a *user name*, to provide privacy?

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Identity??

Shucks, most of us have known Marty's identity since the first day he checked almost a year ago. No need to get all whacked out of shape over midi's very cordial note.
Marty will check in here when he sees a real need to let us know something.
In the meantime, I agree with midi we shouldn't use the site for personal business.
Cheers,
og

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, just maybe I will reach the member I am seeking.

I have tried the other channels. E-mail, PM, and telephone. Maybe he is on vacation. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maybe he's avoiding YOU!........ norfdet893
~~~~~~~~
That could be it, but would be hard to believe. With all my charm and good wit. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.