Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it ok to use this ammo in my P3AT,what about umc ammo also? I've used it in my other guns with out any trouble. I really liked the magtech ammo I used yesterday 95grain fnj functioned flawlessly I also like fiochi and s&b thanks for any help guys

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Yep, Blazer will work okay. So will UMC (Remington), for most people. Remington ammo hates me, so I can't use it.
Bummer!
Flyer

·
Registered
467 Posts
I personally wound not recommend Blazer in your situation

You stated in your other post that you plan on shooting your gun only enough to know it works 100%.
Blazer ammo was/is designed for people that do a lot of shooting but do not reload their own ammo. Some people like it!.
Years ago I purchased a couple of boxes of Blazer 9mm Luger and was shooting them out of a Smith & Wesson model 39.
The metal that they used did not crimp the bullet in tight at all!, when I would shoot them, the bullet was crimped so loose that it would push back into the case and cause jams!, I could take one of the bullets and pull it apart with my bare hands!. They may have improved their standards since then, but I still would never bet my life on their ammo. I never used UMC in my Kel-Tec, but have used it in a lot of other guns and never had any problems, it looks to be cheaper at wal-mart in my area then it is at other stores.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Personally I will never let Blazer ammo touch any of my guns, just seen and heard of too many reliability problems. And you can get other (better) ammo for the same price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts