Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I now have a dealer willing to do the transfer for a modest fee. Where's the best place to order a P-3AT?

Thanks, Keys 8)

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've heard other Range members say Gander Mountain has had good prices on Ket-Tecs. Unfortunately for me they are a storefront operation only and there are no stores in my state.
Aside from a storefront FFL another option is to get a quote from a local "kitchen table" FFL whose overhead is next to nothing. Generally you'll pay 5-10% over their wholesaler's price plus shipping and sales tax if any. To find a Kitchen table guy go to Davidson's Galley of Guns [http://www.galleryofguns.com/gungallery/retailer/index.asp] and type in your zip code and a list of local FFL dealers will pop up. Sometimes the FFL will have an "On-line Store" at Davidson's and you can see the FFLs prices on guns available at Davidson. If they don't have a "On-line Store" their email address and/or phone number is posted so you can contact them for a quote. I see Davidson now sells Kel-Tecs and the P3AT is listed nominally at ~$225. Be sure you inquire what the "out the door" price actually is for comparison and to assure yourself there are no hidden charges. Prices will really vary from FFL to FFL depending upon markup.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts