Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh ya, first post... cool site! I bought mine last week. Man are they hard to fine in SC. I could only fine one .40 and three 9mm! So, now that I have it, what are the best accessories for it? I'm talking KT or other brands.

Thanks,
Jacl

·
Registered
17 Posts
depending on your caliber and wallet the 29rd and 33rd mags make for a fun plinking experience with the sub 2000.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I just ordered the sling, stock extension, forend rail, & scope mount for my SUB-2000 directly from Kel-Tec a few days ago. I'm not sure how much I will use some of this, but I thought I'd order it all while I was ordering (I was ordering some extra mags, a belt clip, & a lanyard for my new P3AT anyway). I've had a SUB-9 for quite a while now & the only thing I ever mounted on it was a short rail (that I had to improvise) for a Streamlight M3. My wife has taken over the SUB-9, so I thought I'd try some different things on the SUB-2000. I don't see using the sling much, but who knows? I do plan to mount a small red-dot sight & see how I like that, and the forend rail should be just right for an M3.

Anyone here have experience (good or bad) with the factory scope-mount?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts