Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can somebody post which part number I need to order to get the finger extension from bersa. And on their site it appears that there are (2) sizes offered by Bersa. Suggestions?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Give them a call

My wife called them on the phone and told them what I wanted to do. They were very helpful and said that the finger extension for the Bersa Thunder was what I wanted. I had them a few days later and they fit perfect.

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
You ain't gotta CHANCE of gettin' me to put on one of those old-fashioned NAA grip extensions...
On the other hand, you don't stand a chance of getting me to put on ANY grip extensions! I didn't go through all that trouble of designing an entirely new-style grip for the P-3AT just to stick on something that makes it longer...
Flyer

·
Registered
42 Posts
norfdet893 said:
Can somebody post which part number I need to order to get the finger extension from bersa
When something is good, it sells itself!

ppmd - who loves that Wilson reads this Board.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I haven't had a chance to fire it with the Bersa extension yet, but it does make the P-3AT a little harder to conceal in a pocket. The front edge of the extension sticks out too much in the pocket. I've got an idea for a pocket holster that might help, but the local Tandy store closed a couple of years ago, and I haven't found another local source for leather.

Guess it's time to check all the available P-3AT holsters to see if somebody is already making what I want to try, then (if I can't find a holster) check Tandy's website for mailorder prices.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I tried the Bersa extensions today.

I used the standard base for the first magazine then switched to the Bersa extension for the remainder of the rounds fired. There was a big difference in shootability with the extensions.

I have put over 300 rounds through my P3AT to date.

I had a FTF with a UMC round at about round 60 in my first session.

I had 3 FTE with Magtech ammo between rounds 150 & 200 in my second session.

I put about 100 more through it today with no FTEs or FTFs using UMC and Winclean ammo. The slide did become a little sticky after about 75 rounds but did not cause any failures.

I am extremely happy with my little buddy. I don't think I will often go out without it.

P.S. - There were a couple guys trying a new P3AT at the range today. One bought it on the recommendation of the gun store and didn't know anything about it. I enlightened them to a few of issues we have discussed here (assembly pin, rampectomy, Bersa ext, ect.) and told them about KTOG and Keltec Range. They were very excited to here about the support forums.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.