Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fondled one at the range the other day. Man that thing feels sweet! Love the ergonomics. It was new and for sale so I couldn't rent it :(

Don't worry it won't be replacing my S2000 anytime soon, in fact I don't think I'll ever get the Storm in 9mm, I'm waiting for the .45 version. That is unless KT comes out with some cool new .45 cal folding carbine! (Hint hint)

·
Registered
345 Posts
got to shoot a couple magazines full a few months ago. It was a very sweet carbine. I liked it much better than the Sub2000 I shot awhile back. If I were in the market for a 9mm carbine, it would definitely be on my short list.

allan

·
Registered
315 Posts
Had a chance to shoot a clip through one at the range thanks to a gracious owner (pays to ask people about their guns, especially when none are available for rental!) That storm just feels so right in my hands, in fact, its replaced the sub as the next gun on my list. They really are two different guns though. However nice the storm is, it's still twice the cost of a sub, and it doesn't fold. But I'm a real sucker for Italian design ;)

·
Registered
209 Posts
I was kinda looking at them too. Maybe a sub instead. Then it goes back to a 16 inch AR. Vicious cycle....

·
Registered
39 Posts
Re:

Bulbman said:
Had a chance to shoot a clip through one at the range thanks to a gracious owner (pays to ask people about their guns, especially when none are available for rental!) That storm just feels so right in my hands, in fact, its replaced the sub as the next gun on my list. They really are two different guns though. However nice the storm is, it's still twice the cost of a sub, and it doesn't fold. But I'm a real sucker for Italian design ;)
Me too. Still I love my Sub and the Beretta Storm and the Neos are too "StarWars" for my taste. If you do buy one check the mag spring tweak you'll find in the Beretta Forum. If you have any trouble locating it let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts