Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has experience with the Beretta Storm in any caliber. I am thinking about buying one in the near future. If I get the Storm I'll be buying the SUB in the Beretta Config. otherwise I'll be getting the SUB in Glock config. Thanks in advance for the advice. :headshot:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Yep, I got one, I love it, and so far it's held up very well, but I can't help thinking that I paid too much for what I got. 640ish with tax, doesn't come with a case or anything, just a cleaning kit and rail. I still would choose it over a Sub if you can get the elusive $520 storm, maybe on gunbroker.com or something. Broken down it fits into a backpack, sexier than a Sub, better trigger pull (on mine at least) and the aftermarket Hi-caps can be found cheap, and they work! Even if you don't get the storm, when you get the Sub, I recommend getting it in beretta configuration anyways for that reason.
could have bought a sub and a P-32 for the price :(, but now I have even more italian refinement!

/edit heres my thread
http://www.ktrange.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=1813

·
Registered
315 Posts
both. they're expensive as heck and feed badly. Besides, you can get beretta mags that feed reliably for 15 bucks. Why waste 40?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts