Kel-Tec Forum banner

"Ban Free" Guns

3K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Flyer 
#1 ·
\"Ban Free\" Guns

Impact Guns is pre-selling "Ban Free" Guns -- those that are marked LEO-only, but soon to be legal again for civilian ownership. They are offering magazines too.

The prices seem a little steep to me, but it's interesting to see companies gearing up for September 13th.

http://www.impactguns.com/store/ban_free.html

G
#2 ·
You are right, there prices do seem a little high. I am interested though, after the AWB sets does this mean that we can get back to rifles looking right by having the muzzle breaks put back onto AR's and bayonette lugs? I did notice that they had some halfway decent prices on a few handguns.

#3 ·
Yep, flash hiders/muzzle brakes, pistol grips, bayonet lugs, and greater than 10-round mags will all be ok.

From reading their website, it looks as if they will be offering the existing LEO-only rifle supply to the genral public -- for a price, marketing it that the "window or opportunity" may close at any time....

G
#4 ·
Well the prices on the AR's are high becasue of their popularity and the fact that since Sept. 11th they have been harder to find. The other thing that I think that plays into it is that there are alot of makers now that have copied the Colt, so the Colt's seem to have risen in price. I think that the prices will stay up more so becasue of this than becasue of the sunset of the AWB.

#5 ·
Impact Guns is my local gunshop!

This pre-selling news explains the very big sale they had this month on AR type rifles. They were just about cleared out of .223 caliber when I was in there last week. Unfortunately, no lay-away at the 25% off prices so I didn't get one myself.

It is a great gunstore to do business with though!

#9 ·
I think the flattops are kinda ugly personally. The only optics I need are my eyes! Ok and my glasses too so I can see the front sight and target.
Whats the difference between the A2 and A3?? The A2 is the improved version from the first (A1 I guess), right?

G
#10 ·
I think that the A2 had the improved sights that were more adjustable. The A3 I think is the A2 with a removable handle. There might be some other improvements like a better twist but as I remember they are the same in that regard. I am sure that Midi or someone else that knows alot more about them will chime in soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.