Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
You are right, there prices do seem a little high. I am interested though, after the AWB sets does this mean that we can get back to rifles looking right by having the muzzle breaks put back onto AR's and bayonette lugs? I did notice that they had some halfway decent prices on a few handguns.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, flash hiders/muzzle brakes, pistol grips, bayonet lugs, and greater than 10-round mags will all be ok.

From reading their website, it looks as if they will be offering the existing LEO-only rifle supply to the genral public -- for a price, marketing it that the "window or opportunity" may close at any time....

G

·
Well the prices on the AR's are high becasue of their popularity and the fact that since Sept. 11th they have been harder to find. The other thing that I think that plays into it is that there are alot of makers now that have copied the Colt, so the Colt's seem to have risen in price. I think that the prices will stay up more so becasue of this than becasue of the sunset of the AWB.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Impact Guns is my local gunshop!

This pre-selling news explains the very big sale they had this month on AR type rifles. They were just about cleared out of .223 caliber when I was in there last week. Unfortunately, no lay-away at the 25% off prices so I didn't get one myself.

It is a great gunstore to do business with though!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
so what do I get??????

If I decide on a 20"barrel AR-15 what should I get????

I'm a pistol fan so this is new to me. Recommendations please.

og

·
Registered
315 Posts
I think the flattops are kinda ugly personally. The only optics I need are my eyes! Ok and my glasses too so I can see the front sight and target.
Whats the difference between the A2 and A3?? The A2 is the improved version from the first (A1 I guess), right?

G

·
I think that the A2 had the improved sights that were more adjustable. The A3 I think is the A2 with a removable handle. There might be some other improvements like a better twist but as I remember they are the same in that regard. I am sure that Midi or someone else that knows alot more about them will chime in soon.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Went looking at some gunsites tonight, and found Bushmaster has sunset models on it already and AIM is taking pre-orders with a sale on postban. "Life is good" Got the SKS goodies out of that dark hole and put it back the way it was pre-band.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts