Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought pmr 30 and immediately went into the stores range where the jamming deal happened. Read manual & found ammo required wasn’t what the store sold me. Got the high grain and no further issue, at least one clips worth. Now I’m reading about blowups?
A bit disconcerting to pay that much for a weapon only to have to spend another $300 to make sure (sorta) its safe and usable?
MCARBO sells the kit but charges $150 to install while KELTEC charges $40? Why the huge difference?
Has Anyone used MCARBO and what’s the results? It’s seems a must do for peace of mind but damn……

·
Registered
8 Posts
Bought pmr 30 and immediately went into the stores range where the jamming deal happened. Read manual & found ammo required wasn’t what the store sold me. Got the high grain and no further issue, at least one clips worth. Now I’m reading about blowups?
A bit disconcerting to pay that much for a weapon only to have to spend another $300 to make sure (sorta) its safe and usable?
MCARBO sells the kit but charges $150 to install while KELTEC charges $40? Why the huge difference?
Has Anyone used MCARBO and what’s the results? It’s seems a must do for peace of mind but damn……
Just enjoy shooting the darn thing and don't worry about it. There is legal mumbo jumbo that seys if there is anything with a weapon that is maybe a danger, there would be a recall and with the PMR 30 and any Keltec piece to my knowledge there is not

·
Registered
29 Posts
1. What is this kit supposed to do? 2. No bait and switch. They sold ammo in the caliber asked for.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts