Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yep, it's a .357, and you're right - the ammo for it is about 1/2 of what you'd pay for the .45lc. It shoots to POA.

I’ve heard talk of a lot of folks having problems with the Stampede, but I haven’t experienced any of them. I don’t believe you can use and abuse the Stampede in the same way you can a Ruger Vaquero, and a lot of people don’t understand that. And if someday I have problems that are cost prohibitive to fix, it sure would look nice in a fancied-up cowboy rig to hang over a saddle as a showpiece.

Have you shot any of the AWA guns? I had a Peacekeeper – Sheriff’s model. Smooth action. The biggest complaint I had was you had to take the whole ejector housing off to get the cylinder out! When I called AWA to get the shorter pin, they said, “Oh yeah, we know it was that way when we made them.” And to top it off, they still sent me the wrong pin. So I just sold it, as I was not impressed with their customer service and figured it wasn’t going to get much better

The rig and cuffs were made for other cowboy shooters.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.