Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
i dont know anything about them, but this guy loves them and makes some nice holsters for them. i believe he is a member here. i also like the pocket holster with the cover flap. i might get one for my P-11.

http://www.hbeleatherworks.com/

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have two of the CZ "clones" - a Tanfoglio & an EAA - and I've got to say that if the clones can be as great as my two pistols are (great shooters & utterly reliable), then the actual CZs are probably as good as everybody says they are. :D

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Yep, I've got a CZ-75B duotone, nickled slide and blue frame.
Excellent gun... the main problem I have with it is the trigger reach. It's looong...
Flyer

·
Registered
83 Posts
CZ-75

I have two. One in 9mm and one in .40 cal. I love them both. They are two of the most accurate handguns I own. The 9mm is matte finished and the .40 is the high gloss. I have included a picture of the .40. I am thinking of using them for 3 gun matches now instead of my duty gun which is a Glock 23.

·
Registered
68 Posts
CZs are fantastic guns and as a bonus--usually reasonably priced.

I like my P-01 as much as any gun I have ever had. Perfect size, light rail, ready supply of $15 high-cap mags, shoots like a much larger gun -- what more could you ask?

I also have a new RAMI in .40 S&W. Haven't shot it enough yet, put looking like a darn nice little powerhouse.

We make leather for both models too, of course!

Duane
[email protected]
www.KDHolsters.com

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: CZ-75

SgtB said:
I have two. One in 9mm and one in .40 cal. I love them both. They are two of the most accurate handguns I own. The 9mm is matte finished and the .40 is the high gloss. I have included a picture of the .40. I am thinking of using them for 3 gun matches now instead of my duty gun which is a Glock 23.
What are the grips? Are they Pachmyr or some other brand? They look great.

The deal on the CZ75 BD is the pistol, one 10 round mag and six 15 round mags for $425. What do you guys think of that?

·
Registered
83 Posts
CZ

Cigarman,
The grips are Hogue and they are nice. That price is great with all those high cap. mags. I really think you are going to love the CZ-75 guns. I am sold on them.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bought the CZ75 BD, one 10 round mag and six 15 rounders with all the original paperwork and box for 425 bucks.

The factory test target was in the box with the computer analysis. 7.6 cm spread on 6 shots with main POI .25 cm from the center of the target. Shot at 25 METERS. Awesome for a factory piece. Can't wait to get it on the range.

Report at that time.

Ordered Hogue grips and a Kadet .22 conversion kit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts