Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have suggestions on a good laser for the Sub2K Gen 2? Good in this case is a compromise between cost and effectiveness.

Just got a S2K and I like it but with my eye glasses it takes an awkward angle to get in position with the stock sights. I enlarged the rear sight hole (which helped a little)..

·
Registered
43 Posts
No suggestions on a Lazer, I put a Vortex Strike fire red dot on mine , also put a Red Lion rotating, indexed Handguard on it so I can still fold it up...

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
green dot laser for less than $16 shipped

Anybody have suggestions on a good laser for the Sub2K Gen 2? Good in this case is a compromise between cost and effectiveness.

Just got a S2K and I like it but with my eye glasses it takes an awkward angle to get in position with the stock sights. I enlarged the rear sight hole (which helped a little)..

I bought a green laser from aliexpress.com for my sub2k. Mounted it under the barrel it also comes with a finger switch. bright during the day. fast shipping.

sorry, had to edit the post go to aliexpress.com and search "Tactical Laser Mount Green Red Dot Laser Sight Rifle Hunting Scope 20mm Airsoftsport Rail & Barrel Pressure Switch Mount". Price is $16.72 shipped

geo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts