Kel-Tec Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning to purchase my first Kel-Tec tommorrow. All the information and stats if seen make the P-32 something I must have. I've enjoyed the forum and look forward to shooting a few rounds in my new toy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
There is something about these guns that is fascinating. I've owned far more expensive ones, but I love the P-32 more than the rest. You will really enjoy it. It is really a gas to carry and shoot.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Im sure thatyou will like your P32. I love mine. I just couldnt think of going out without it. :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
I was at the range one day last year with the P-11 and the
P-32. A man came as I was leaving and we compared and discussed carry pistols. I first showed him my P-11, and told him how much I liked the KelTec products. He told me he had no use for a small 9mm such as the P-11, seemed like he had something against 9mm. I then showed him the incomparably small P-32 and he told me it would serve greater purpose for deep concealment.

These opinions, of course, did not reflect my own in that I really like the P-11 as well as it's little bro, the P-32. Both have their place with me depending on attire and required concealment needs.

I just can't see how you can go wrong with a P-32 if you accept it's limitations, and advantages.

G

·
Bought my P32 on a whim, I loved it sooooooo much that I bought a P11 and a P3AT. Now I have the daily delima of which one to carry. I will say however, that the P32 usually wins 95% of the time. With the 7+1 capacity and the slide lock I like these features. I stoke mine with the 32 cor-bon and feel adequately armed. This is though strictly a BUG and for those times when absolutely nothing else could do. Not even my KAHR PM9 which is relatively small.

enjoy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts