Kel-Tec Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what happens when a Custom Holster maker and is listening to Kittie while his holsters are on the rack drying...

Please all of you P.E.T.A type people's: No Nauga's were harmed in the creation of this holster..Pigs were, but thats ok...they went quietly in thier sleep :twisted:

Also please note: this is a prototype and NOT the finished product...

Also please note that I suck at names so this one doesnt have one yet...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what happens when a Custom Holster maker is listening to Kittie while his holsters are on the rack drying...

Please all of you P.E.T.A type people's: No Nauga's were harmed in the creation of this holster..Pigs were, but thats ok...they went quietly in thier sleep :twisted:

This is the OFFICIAL model...again I dont have a name for it yet..I just for some reason cant seem to name anything :?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the idea...but it wouldnt go with the "theme" of the rest of my holsters...I tend to name things after horror movies or twisted stuff :twisted: ....I HOPEFULLY will have a name for it by the time it is actually for sale on my website..again thanks for the input :D

G

·
I got it.......it's the ACL "Omniprescent"...adj, present in all places at the same time. After all, the KT's are so small isn't this true :!:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Graboid??? hehehahahaa yea I like that one myself :D

Was thinking of going with "The Wraith"
I havent looked to see if any one else is using the name though

Funny thing:
I have 2 names ready to go ("Romulus" a Clip-on Belt holster and "Remus" an IWB) and the designs for them on paper ready to go...I just havent built them yet! :D

Catching the flu isnt a good thing when trying to make shipping dates or trying to update your products :cry:

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
How 'bout "The Shade"?
If folks know what a Wraith is, they outta have no problem with a Shade... 8)
Flyer

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
I guess I better tell folks what a "Shade" is...
It's a very, very nearly invisibly ghost, that's usually visible only under bright light. It generally accompanies it's familiar (you, in the holster's case) everywhere, without being noticed.
Makes sense, eh? :mrgreen:
Flyer

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
To be honest I had to look up the definition before I got what you were talking about... :wink:..... I was thinking that one might be a little bit to "obscure" for the unwashed masses :D

·
Registered
432 Posts
Call it the "P.O." -- Pocket Obliterator
After all, all good Kel-Tec pistols (yes, even the P11/40/357) fit in the pocket, and they're they to "obliterate" any BG that might be dumb enough to attack... JMHO

:twisted:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
How about hidden help.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the idea cloak...we decided to go with The "wraith"...I am gonna offer it for Kel-tec P-32 and P3at as well as the Naa .32 .380 and .32 Naa...It should be on the website forsale prolly on Tuesday...My wenmaster finally got caught up enough to work on my site after his flu problems..personally I just think he is WEAK!!!!!! :lol:

Thanks everyone for there input :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts