Kel-Tec Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Flyer,

I keep seeing your Avatars and the animated gifs in your sig line ... are you gonna make a movie for us to watch? Just curious -- it would be neat but time consuming I'm sure. Also, what animation program are you using?

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
SOCO,
Yep! I've got a P-32 Paul movie I've been working on, forever.
Would've eventually posted it a Ktog, but now it's gonna be here, with the posting of the last P-32 Paul story.
Hopefully, it's gonna be soon. Each second of viewing time takes 24 separate frames, and each frame is hand-rendered... AAaaaarrrggh!!!
Actually I like doing these little ditties; they're relaxing and fun. I use regular old Adobe Photoshop, and a gif-builder a friend cobbled together for me from Photoshop elements and another program, Gif Builder.
Finally it's going to be put together with Imovie, with sound, effects, and music (yep, you'll need to click and wait for it to load to view it), but hopefully it'll be fun, and worth the wait!
Right now I'm putting out maybe five frames a day... but a lot of those frames contain babes in interesting outfits, so it's gonna be interesting!!! :mrgreen:
Here's a frame with Katy Didd, for instance:

Flyer

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool! I can't wait to see the finished product. 24 frames for each second ... DANG! It looks like you're as handy with a Mac as you are with your Kel-Tecs! Thanks for the info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts