Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever use any American Ammunition (this is the brand, it is marked A-MERC)? I bought some for my P-32, what a jam-o-rama! It was cheap, now I know why.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I've seen lengthy threads on other forums about it. Nobody had anything remotely positive to say about it and several reported that it had damaged their pistols. Don't even thing about using it again.

·
Registered
13 Posts
American Ammo

My local trading post started carrying the American brand. I bought a box just because it was convenient and I didn't have to drive 40 minutes to the nearest Wal-Mart. I tried the .32 ACP (in a Colt pistol) and found no fault with it at all. Will use it again if I can't get out to pick up some Winchester or other name brand.
Big Bear Dave

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Yep, I see it and immediately walk another direction.
Several folks have reported malfunctions of every variety, up to and including double-charged rounds. Not good!
Flyer

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the input. I did some research and found out how bad this stuff really is. Now - how to get rid of 6 boxes of ammo...

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Well 6 boxes?? There is probably only a few ways. Donate to a ktranger. Shoot it. Take it back and see if the place where you bought it well let you exchange it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts