Kel-Tec Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Good deal, Midi!
Now let me hunt up the KTRange Flag and we'll get it planted, quick... our own chunk of Martian Real Estate, and the very first Gun Forum there!!!
Flyer

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Pant... huff.... huff...
Whew! It's HOT out there...
Well, our colors are flappin' in ze breeze!!!

Well... no breeze, so a wire's holding it straight. Same principle.
Attention all other Gun Sites (and manufacturers):
Eat Yer Hearts Out!!! 8)
Flyer

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
Dang, looks like my old back yard when I lived in Central Florida . Never did get it sodded. Be sure to pick up your brass after you finish with your range time.

Best regards, Keys

·
Registered
420 Posts
Whoa! Midi and Flyer, you guys are always thinking. I LIKE IT!
Keys, I think some one will come up with a brass picker-upper in no time. No tell who though. :mrgreen:
Nice job guys!
Tc, Cheryl
:wink:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Re:

KeysBear said:
Dang, looks like my old back yard when I lived in Central Florida . Never did get it sodded. Be sure to pick up your brass after you finish with your range time.

Best regards, Keys
improved rainbird 360° lawn mower

·
Registered
224 Posts
Now if each of us brings a tray of St Augustine grass plugs, we'll be all set except for the pool.

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
Re:

angebar said:
Now if each of us brings a tray of St Augustine grass plugs, we'll be all set except for the pool.
I brought my 18' above ground pool. Just can't find the water faucet.

Regards, Keys 8)

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
We're only planting Kentucky Blue Grass up here.
That way, instead of being the "Red Planet" from Earth, it'll be the "Red, White (ice caps), and Blue" Planet!!!
Flyer

·
Registered
121 Posts
Ya got open carry up there, Flyer, or do we have to conceal? :roll:

·
Registered
121 Posts
and what's that decrease in gravity do for muzzle velocity and trajectory??? :shock:

G

·
Is that a FLYER WIRE holding up the flag?

As for open/concealed carry, it will be if we can get some KTRanger's into office quick. If not the stinkin liberals and the red baby diaper dopers will soon invade this planet and ruin stuff for everyone.

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Okay, everyone, make sure ya keep a log in the stove, and don't track up the floor anymore than it is already...

You'cn carry anything ya want, anyhow ya want.
Just pick yer brass up; ya don't see scenery like this very often!!!
Flyer

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hmmmm... Kinda looks like Area 51 to :shock: me. 8)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Re:

G33InMyPocket said:
Hmmmm... Kinda looks like Area 51 to :shock: me. 8)
You mean you've actually SEEN Area 51? :shock: Uh Oh ... here come the nondescript black helicopters ...

G

·
OH GREAT! now there is going to be an assault weapons ban on mars and a high cap magazine restriction. Anyone for a really big space station?
Too late! I've already infiltrated you fellas.

·
Premium Member
5,516 Posts
On March 17, 2003, three days before the invasion of Iraq, President Bush said in an address to the nation: "There is no question we have evidence and information that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction, biological and chemical."
wildames,
Where is your proof that the WMD's didn't exist? There was no proof that Saddam was in Iraq until a couple of weeks ago. Does that mean he didn't exist while he was in hiding? George W. Bush is a good man, and is keeping our country safe. So, you've infiltrated Mars. I guess now we'll have Martians voting a straight democratic ticket by absentee ballot.

Regards, Keys 8)

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
norfdet,
Fear not!!!
ANY KTRanger that is found guilty of treason, meaning saying anything bad about any firearm in any context in any way, will be immediately taken outside and terminated. Electronically, that is. 8)
Flyer

1 - 20 of 57 Posts