Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just acquired a Sig P228 in a trade for my Kahr MK9 and some cash. It has a pre-ban 12 round mag and a post-ban 10 rounder. It has a T stamped on the slide and I was told that it has had an action/trigger and a throat and polish by Teddy Jacobson. The work seems nice and the trigger is smooth as glass. However, I have never had a problem with Sig trigger before. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has heard of this guy or possible had work done on their pistols by him. I am very pleased with the pistol. The 228 is by far my MOST FAVORITE Sig and will probably be an often carried piece. I have it loaded with Federal 9BP.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes, I just recently found the Sig forum. It has alot of informative information. Haven't posted anything in there yet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Teddy Jacobson lives in Sugarland Texas, if he is still alive. I think he still has a web page and a blog. I had some work done by him many years ago and it was OK, but I think his skills are greater in his mind than they are on the bench, but plenty of people are very happy with his work. I think his areas of expertise are 1911, hi-powers and revolvers. He was having some medical problems about 7 years ago and I think backed way off on the amount of work he was doing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts