Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D My Tac-lite just arrived completing my accessories for my Sub-2000. I've relied on KTrange for tips on what I might need and where to find stuff.

I opted for the Surefire G2 Nitrolon as best for my needs when checking for the cause of security alarms going off.
I have the sling, light holder and rail from Kel-Tek. Two possibly usable 30 rd. mags are in transit. They fit a Beretta but there is no guarantee they'll work in the Sub. The price was decent so I grabbed them.

This place is invaluable for any Kel-Tek owner.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Props, if you have the Beretta sub then they will fit, if you have a S&W sub we have a mag catch insert which will convert the rifle to a Beretta.

Marty

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re:

Bloodwalker said:
Props, if you have the Beretta sub then they will fit, if you have a S&W sub we have a mag catch insert which will convert the rifle to a Beretta.

Marty
Thanks for brightening my hopes. I have the Beretta config purchased to use my pre-ban 15 rd. mags from my 92F.

Please feel free to whop me upside the head if I even mention buying new mags before September. :shock:

I tried the Nitrolon G2 outside last night. What a great little light! It almost equalled a 5 cell Maglite.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts