flyer's stuffin the box! what about all those hangin chads? i want a recount!!!! who's doin the countin? 28% indeed. i take a few days off to go fishin at lake erie and come home to this. the results smell fishier than me! what state are these so called ballots being counted in? i want to contact the attorney general! i'm not going to take this laying down. i want a recount. this stinks!!!!! is flyer's brother the governor of the state? be warned, i'll take this to the highest court if necessary! i don't think flyer's 18 years old even if he does look 70. you can't trust anyone from southern ohio, all they listen to is country/western and rap. if you'd check the voters names they'd probably all live in the yellow springs cemetary! did flyer's mom and dad vote? how many brothers and sisters does he have. i think flyer hired johnny mercer or cole porter. this should be investigated in depth. i think packin was hired to pull votes away from me. he looks like the type. i can't believe the moderators would let him get away with this. i think they're all in cahoots! the only instrument flyer can play is a broomstick tied to a washtub! i'll bet that miserable cat probably voted! i hope he cuts himself bending that saw over his knee. only a democrat would try to get away with something as lame as this. heck, i even invented the internet....or was it the p11? - byron
(in sinister bad-guy voice) We have your friend! we demand ONE THOUSAND coins with buffalo heads for his release. we shall pull one whisker from his puny moustache every hour until our demands are met. also, we would like a get away car (preferably a 1965 greyhound bus) and we want the letter "M" striken from the english language. further instructions will follow..have a nice day - packin heat
We'd be happy to comply... we could round up a thousand pennies easily. However... Buffalo are protected! There's no WAY we could go out and slaughter a thousand bulls just to send you their heads. Better think up somethin' else... - Flyer
During ejection, my palm got caught between locking surfaces of slide and barrel. I couldn't pull my hand out but fortunately was able to push the front of the slide against my desk and with some force released a blood blistered right palm. - flybob
Makes for a good slide stop but really hurts. - Bloodwalker
Things I've Learned Since Hurricane Charley , Frances, Ivan, whatever the next one is LOL!
* Coffee and frozen pizzas can be made on a BBQ grill.
* No matter how many times you flick the switch, lights don't work without electricity.
* Kids can survive 4 days or longer without a video game controller in their hand.
* He who has the biggest generator wins..
* Women can actually survive without doing their hair--you just wish they weren't around you.
* A new method of non-lethal torture - showers without hot water.
* There are a lot more stars in the sky than most people thought.
* TV is an addiction and the withdrawal symptoms are painful. One day at a time.
* A 7 lb bag of ice will chill 6-12 oz beers to a drinkable temperature in 11 minutes, and still keep a 14-pound turkey frozen for 8 more hours.
* There are a lot of trees around here.
* Flood plan drawings on some mortgage documents were seriously wrong.
* Contrary to most Florida natives' beliefs, speed limits on roads without traffic lights does not increase.
* Aluminum siding, while aesthetically pleasing, is definitely not required.
* Just because you're over 21 doesn't mean you can stay out as late as you want. At least that's what the cops told me during a curfew stop.
* Crickets can increase their volume to overcome the sound of 14 generators.
* People will get into a line that has already formed without having any idea what the line is for.
* When required, a Chrysler 300M will float--doesn't steer well, but floats just the same.
* Some things DO keep the mailman from his appointed rounds.
* Tele-marketers function no matter what the weather is doing.
* Cell phones work when land lines are down, but only as long as the battery remains charged.
* 27 of your neighbors are fed from a different transformer than you, and they are quick to point that out!
* Laundry hampers were not made to contain such a volume.
* If I had a store that sold only ice, chainsaws, gas, and generators...I'd be rich.
* The price of a bag of ice rises 200% after a hurricane.
* Your water front property can quickly become someone else's fishing hole.
* Tree service companies are under appreciated.
* I learned what happens when you make fun of another state's blackout.
* MATH 101: 30 days in month, minus 6 days without power equals 30% higher electric bill ?????
* Drywall is a compound word, take away the "dry" part and it's worthless.
* I can walk a lot farther than I thought
Another under-reported danger of hurricanes......... cabin fever. How convenient to kill your spouse and then toss the body out for the hurricane to get all the blame. "I know it looks like the dent in his skull was made by a frying pan, but it must have been flying around in the debris.....
These famous people have finally answered the age old question "Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? "
GEORGE W BUSH
We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either against us or for us. There is no middle ground here.
I voted to support the chicken crossing the road before I voted against the chicken. I do not believe the chicken should have crossed the road without the support of the French, Germans, and United Nations. Did I mention I have three Purple Hearts?
Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road.
We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been allowed to have access to the other side of the road.
The chicken's habitat on the other side of the road had been polluted by unchecked industrial greed. The chicken did not reach the unspoiled habitat on the other side of the road because it was crushed by the wheels of a gas-guzzling SUV.
To steal the job of a decent, hard-working American.
I don't know why the chicken crossed the road, but I'll bet it was getting a government grant to cross the road, and I'll bet that somebody out there is already forming a support group to help chickens with crossing-the-road syndrome. Can you believe this? How much more of this can real Americans take? Chickens crossing the road paid for by their tax dollars. And when I say tax dollars, I'm talking about your money, money the government took from you to build a road for chickens to cross.
No one called me to warn me which way that chicken was going. I had a standing order at the Farmer's Market to sell my eggs when the price dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me any insider information.
Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I've not been told.
To die in the rain. Alone.
MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.
I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.
In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.
Isn't that interesting? In a few moments, we will be listening to the chicken tell, for the first time, the heartwarming story of how it experienced a serious case of molting, and went on to accomplish its life long dream of crossing the road.
Imagine all the chickens in the world crossing roads together - in peace.
It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.
It was a historic inevitability.
To boldly go where no chicken has ever gone before.
I have just witnessed Chicken2004, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook and Internet explorer is an integral part of Chicken.
Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken?
I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What is your definition of chicken?
I took my PF9 apart to clean it Tuesday and i have been trying to get it back together ever since. I finally called Kel-Tec today and talked to a young lady who told me to "push down on the chamber shroud of the bbl. as i was sliding on the assembly so the bbl. would drop down". i did so but i need three hands. The damn thing didn't get locked, came forward, and took a chunk out of the bottom of my thumb. I'm on cumiden and I'm bleeding like a stuck pig. I have a compression bandage on it but I'm having a dickens of a time stopping the bleeding. she said that ypu have to do that with all the PF9's. Has any one else had this problem?
Crying out loud! I got blood all over the slide and everyone knows what blood does to bluing. I had to wash it off with hot water and douse it with CLP. I'm going to go lay down! My thumb looks like a Kielbasa.