Kel-Tec Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I shot my P-3AT with Bersa finger extensions and my bicycle tubing handall. Mucho improvement in the comfort department. :D ZERO malfunctions of any kind. :lol: The gun appears to be unconscious like my old P32. I tried a box of Federal JHP's and was disappointed in their accuracy. :cry: My patterns grouped at about 10 o'clock, 3" from target center. (and it may be just me not familiar with the ammo characteristics) The UMC I have been primarily shooting and carrying hits to POA; I'll take the accuracy of the FMJ over the JHP. I also did not get hit by a single errant brass casing. I think this can be attributed to the more secure grip and locking down my wrists (I'm listening Flyer!) Those of you who may be experiencing stovepipes and FTE's, you may want to consider a grip extension and a rubber sleeve over the handle. It may just help.

·
Banned
5,800 Posts
Yep, I've no doubt the mag extension helps with ftes...
It provides additional leverage that helps keep that muzzle down.
Nice to hear another good report!
Flyer

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm looking forward to trying the finger extension, etc. as soon as the weather clears. I have a Bersa 380 to cannibalize but wanted to see how the little beast handled stock before I added the extras. It feels like a completely different pistol with the extension.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.